Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lauren and Me

So, these last couple of months have been a whirlwind of craziness. But before I can update you on all of our outings I have to post some pics of Lauren and me. Another little nephew was introduced into the Ashby fam on March 25th, so my mom and I went down to St. George to help out the family. Every time we went to the hospital to see the new baby, Lauren and I became best friends. So like every best friends do, we took pictures - here are the best of:
Then Lauren would get bored and she would take pics of herself - she loved taking pictures of herself, I think we took 100+ pictures. It was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Keri said...

cute breana!!! It is like giving a camara to nathan ;)

Renee said...

I had yet to see those and love them!!! And yes I want copies.. I would choose you over anyone in the world to be my daughters best friend. Thanks again for coming down!! See you soon!

Rachel N said...

SO funny!! That absolutely brightened up my day! :D

Just Jess said...

Oh man....cutest chica's EVER!