Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Nathan and I had our first ultra sound, where we not only discovered that we will be blessed with a little girl in our lives, but they told us that everything is developing well and she is a healthy little baby. We are really excited and feel really blessed.
I'm sorry I have been neglecting my blogging fans, but I will try to post more later. here are the pics we got from the Ultra Sound, oh, and if anybody has any ideas for girl names we are taking any suggestions :D

12 comments:

dntbaker said...

Tanya... or Tede, but i think Tanya is better :)

Keri said...

yea i will call you when i get home so you can tell me all about her ...... like i have to tell you that i will be calling you but i do have a few girl names for you
ps best baby pic ever ;)

Lara said...

Congratulations! I have a few favorite girl names, but Mark doesn't like them too much, so I don't mind suggesting them to you. I love Zoe, Emrie, Reagan and Chloe.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Krista. Krista is an awesome name. Congrats you guys! Little girls are seriously. The. Best.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Congrats! Little girls are the BEST! You are going to LOVE motherhood! Humm....names....Sarah is cool. It actually means princess if you like names that mean something.

Wendi said...

Congrats! It is so fun to see ultrasounds. I'm thrilled for you guys. How about Emma.

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

Love the pics. We will have to get Kyle and Derek working on combining the aunt names like Renpolgan or Polmegren. Unfortunately the ones I love sound too much like your name, unless you want to go that route?? I'll email a list... :)

MeganDan said...

Congratulations you two!! I bet you are so excited for a little girl :)

Just Jess said...

Hmmm Ker is having a boy and you are having a girl....does this mean they are destined to hook up when they are older?? *twilight zone music*

CONGRATS!!! She's going to be the cutest lil girl evar! Names I really like:
Gwen, Ellee, Ava, Bella, sophie, leia....

(Gwen, Ellee, and Ava are my neices...:)

Jaime said...

Hey guys! Just had to tell you congrats on your baby girl! Jaime

dancin' momma said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun! And I agree with the name Christa as well...pretty much the best name out htere :)