So Nathan and I have moved once again. We (when I say we, I really mean me, I) wasn't too happy with our previous apt so I started the dangerous hobby of apt shopping in hopes I could find one in our price range that would be an upgrade from what we were living in. We got lucky and we upgraded. Don't be fooled, it is the exact same layout and square footage as our other apt, but it is quite a bit nicer and up-dated.
This move went without too much stress. The apartments were only 2 blocks away, so I would pack things up in our rolling suitcases and duffelbags and then we would take a load to the house and unpack it into its appropriate place. We were all the way moved in within a week and only needed help with the big things (Thanks bunches fam!!!). The perks to the new place include a working fireplace, newer carpets and appliances, a working air conditioner (crucial during a pregnancy), and the best part is access to a pool!!! We (again that means mostly me) are really happy in our new place and think the move was definitely worth it :D

This is our new fireplace - it is a gas fireplace and we can turn it on with a flick of a lightswitch - fun huh?

Hopefully my plants will continue to survive in a basement apt.

Our kitchen is still a closet kitchen, but it has a dishwasher and is clean :D Nathan likes how everything is only 1 step away from the dishwasher - it makes it easier to unload it.

We made some adjustments to our library and broke it up between the front room and put most of it in our bedroom.
Even though it is the same square footage, we were surprisingly able to make more room for baby :D
4 comments:
It looks really cute. It is so fun to have babies around.
I love it Breana who knew 20 would be the charm!!
It's BEAUTIFUL!! :D
yeah! The house looks great! I
Post a Comment