Nathan likes it because it is almost the exact haircut I had through high school and when we started dating. I keep going back to this look, maybe I should just stick with it. Well here are the pics.
Before
After
I just want to show this cute turtle I made for Olivia. I have always wanted to make little toys for Olivia, and I knew sewing was out of the question (home economics was the only class I got a C in, and I've never accomplished sewing in a straight line). All the patterns I found were for crocheting, so I watched a couple of youtube tutorials, followed a pattern, messed up a couple of times, and - tadaa - I completed a toy turtle.
5 comments:
So cute! I love your new haircut and I love your toy turtle! Watching your baby play with something you made is the best feeling :)
I love your haircut! I need to give my long crazy curls a trim soon.
That is the cutest little turtle and I love how she is playing with it. How reinforcing!
Reminds me of when I had longer than you and Keri at one point in time.
Your hair looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it in person! And OMG (yes O-M-G) Olivia is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking cute!!! I LOVE her faces!!!! And that turtle is adorable! Good work! :)
Post a Comment