Since I consider it officially spring here in Salt Lake City (which means 60 degree weather one day and snow the next), Olivia and I have been taking walks to the nearby park (on the 60 degree weather days). She seems to enjoy her walks a bit more, she is more animated and gets excited when I pull the stroller out. She will talk to things as we walk by, but when we get to the park, she is all business again. There are ducks at the park, and one time I strolled up to a couple of ducks, they were about 3 ft away from the stroller - and the ducks just stared at us and Olivia just stared right back. I think if I would have given her more time, Olivia would have won the staring contest.
We also experienced the swing for the first time, and she loves it. Remember, mouth wide open = Olivia's laugh.
An update on how Olivia is doing. She is sitting up with little assitance now and is a bit more active. When she gets tired of sitting up she will turn herself around to her belly so she can lay around.
We have been trying the solid feeding off and on for about 3 weeks now. She is eating more and spitting out less (despite what the picture below may say), but she has picked up the habit of sucking her thumb in between each bite - silly girl.
Olivia's aunt, Rachel has a fantastic post with pictures of Olivia that you should check out here on Rachel's blog
1 comment:
Such a cute baby!
I think she looks just like Nathan... a smaller, balder, girly version. :)
Post a Comment