Saturday, October 30, 2010

long overdue, semi-updated blog

Well a lot has happened since July, not surprising with an infant/toddler.  It would be impossible to report everything that has happened since then, so let me do the ever so popular bullet-point update.
  • We spent labor day in Vernal and spent some time boating and camping.  Olivia loves the water and walked right into the frigid cold water, and she enjoyed being on Grandpa's boat.  She also really liked having her cousins around to play with, it was a great weekend.


  • Next on the list ... Olivia's first birthday!!!  I know this should have been a blog all by itself, but it's better late than never right?  We had friends and family over for a little party.  We made her a cake, ate some sandwiches, opened presents (which everybody showered her with), and then ate the cake.  At her 1 year doctor appointment she was 32 inches long (95th percentile) and weighed 19 lbs. (24th percentile).  Her doctor was a little worried about her weight, but not too much.  We are trying to bulk her up, but she is an incredibly picky eater so if anybody has any ideas I'm all. 




  • For Halloween Olivia dressed up as a pumpkin, I'm slightly biased but I believe she makes the cutest pumpkin! and to celebrate we painted pumpkins.  I think she liked dipping her finger into the paint more than the painting itself, but it was still fun.






  

No comments: