On a personal note, I have found a medication that is working for me and I finally feel like I am able to get out and do stuff again - yea!! I still have some ups and downs, but I have a lot more ups than downs these days and I feel like a new person with all sorts of new possibilities :D These new possibilities translate into being able to keep up with Olivia, which is nice to be able to do.
Today was such a nice day out (50 degrees nice) so we decided to go to the park. We have discovered that Olivia loves being at the park - probably because Olivia loves being outside!! She is pretty fearless and today she has accomplished going down the slides all by herself (the delay was due to our apprehensions more than Olivia's I'm sure). She is a confident little girl who loves to play and loves to try new things.
After we were all worn out from the park we came home and had some dinner and made some cookies. I do have to mention my dinner. I don't usually get so excited about dinner, but I just recently found a recipe for some dairy-free ranch and I had my first chicken salad with ranch in a long time. It was delicious :D We then made cookies together and Olivia helps by stirring and adding ingredients and generally just making a mess.
It was an enjoyable and relaxing Sunday.
2 comments:
I am really happy that you found a medication that is helping! Praise God! :)
Also, I love that you are not afraid to let liv get a litle messy by trying new things. You are one rockin' mom! :D
Dear Blogger,
Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:
http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=dd88HgWhhnGF6ao_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
info@bloggingcommon.org
Post a Comment