Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have a Library - woohoo

Yes, I have finally made it on to blog. I wanted to show everybody my wonderful new library that I got for my Anniversary/Christmas. Also, Nathan was so kind as to tell everybody what I was getting so that all I got for Christmas. As you can see, I have almost filled the thing up already.

5 comments:

Keri said...

W0W that really does take up a lot of space!!!

Nathan said...

yeah, but it holds all of my glorious wonderful books, i love just staring at it sometimes - yeah, i'm that weird.

Renee said...

Wow - it looks even better with stuff in it. Once again as I have said before - Nathan is the best at presents!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome and huge! If only I could read!
Do you have one of those ladders to go with it?

The Pickled Red Herring said...

I love it and I am so jealous! OH and I am glad you guys got a blog! WHEEEE!!!