Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I did it!!

I have come to terms with it - I think I was just made to have short hair. I went to a college for the haircut and I the student who was cutting my hair was more nervous and scared than I was. I had to keep reassuring her that I wouldn't cry. I don't think she believed me until I told her that me and my friends would cut each others hair in college - with dull scissors, and that whatever the result may be it would be better than that (no offense tara :D). As you can see she did a fabulous job and I am well pleased with it.
The Before

Look how long!!


The Cut: Look how cute :D


11 comments:

dntbaker said...

holy long hair! my hair has not grown at all in the last 3 years..yes i have the same ol hair cut.
very cute!
p.s. i get induced on sunday!

Keri said...

Wow. I looked at the long hair pic and had to take a double look to see if that was really you! I mean I have seen you with long hair befor but when it was that long it was curly as well. I love the new cut super cute!

Carly said...

ASHBY! I definitely wouldn't have recognized you with all that long hair. When did that happen? I haven't seen you in WAY too long. I loved it long... but think I love it more short :). I AM SO GLAD you've joined the blogging world. I've missed you!

whitneys said...

crazy!! i too didn't know you had such long hair. it was beautiful! but i love the new cut. you look cute either way girl!!!

Renee said...

Wow you look so mature and sophisticated!! Way cute Breana - I always love and are jealous of your hair! You look great! By the way - baby will arrive towards the end of March - we'll have to chat, we would love to still have you!!!

dancin' momma said...

Hey it's Christa!! You look so cute. How are you? I haven't seen in you in so long.

NatPalmer said...

I haven't seen you guys since your wedding, so I didn't know your hair was that long! HOLY MOLY! I love the new do. I too had long hair, but cut it after kid #2 came last summer & was a hair-puller.
I looked through an old scrapbook the other day & there were tons of funny pics of all of us from Tara's 19th b-day party. When I get the chance, I'll scan & email them to you all. ~Natalie

Just Jess said...

Dang Brianna check out that long beautimus hair! Briannalocks!

I have to admit I think short hair super suits you...you can rock the long hair for sure...but short hair just looks so freaking cute on you!

Sarah Sidwell said...

So fun!!!! Love the new cut! Remember when you let me cut your hair...wow you were brave. :)

MeganDan said...

Your hair was LONG. How long has it been since I've seen you? Holy cow! I do love it short though, gotta admit you are one fox!!

reedandamy said...

So if you go through a short hair cut, can Nathan grow his out long like yours was? I think he'd look cute!