Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family and Fun

Well, now an update of March and April - Nathan and I have been on the move visiting family. Before we started we visited the park near our new apt to go visit the duckies (I love ducks :D).
Our first trip was to Price. My brother Jacee lives in Price with his 4 kids and we went and got ice-cream and played in the park. Here are pics of Ayana and Bracken, they are both getting really big.
After that trip, my mom and I went down to St. George to help out Kyle's family. Spencer Kade was born March 25th and was immediately loved by his other 3 siblings. It was great fun spending time with them - as seen in the previous blog :D
We spent some time at home, and then we packed our bags once again. This time we were on our way to Colorado. My brother Derek lives in Pueblo and our trip was for 2 reasons, 1-to visit with them (of course), and 2-to deliver a piano for Megan. We played with Tate, played with the new piano, but we mostly played ping pong - it was a lot of fun! Here is Tate showing off his glasses and his mad piano skills.
Although these last couple of months have been crazy busy, it has been well worth it. I love being able to visit my whole family, especially all 9 neices and nephews. We had a great time with everyone and welcome them to come visit us anytime*

*disclaimer: we live in a 1 bdrm, 650 sqft apt, thus not making a lot of room. If space isn't an issue, the invitation is still in full :D

8 comments:

Keri said...

I Oregon should be your next stop ;)

Wendi said...

That is a lot of traveling. Be careful around those kids....You might start wanting one.

Keri said...

huumm sorry i should have said.... I should be your next stop in oregon..... but does anyone else thing wendi should read breana and nathan's whole blog......lol.

Wendi said...

Um...I had a good excuse the day you posted your exciting news. Here is the ever belated CONGRATULATIONS. I debated whether I should just wait and congratulate you when it is born. It is so fun to be pregnant most of the time. Keri gives good hints.

Sarah Sidwell said...

What a fun time! How are you feeling?

Breana said...

Don't worry wendi, i can never keep up with everybody and their kids these days. And I would have to say that congratulations is more appropriate for after the birth. I will now always say "I'm sorry" when I hear that someone is pregnant. Apparently pregnancy is supposed to get better - we'll see :D

barbara said...

oh, little Mama... that little prize at the end of your ordeal will make you forget that you were ever uncomfortable through it all. Can't wait for the little tykes to arrive. I feel like a double whammy grammy! congratulations.

Salinda W. said...

Hey Breana,
I came across your blog, and wanted to say HI! YOu look happy and great, so good for you and congrats on the soon to be new one. I love blogging and seeing what everyone we once knew is up to!
Salinda