We are starting to tell the difference between the, "i'm hungry cry" which is more like a scream of panic and the "i'm tired cry" which is more like a half-hearted attempt to whimper.
She is making more noises, we especially love her sighs which she does after she sneezes, after she coughs, during her "i'm tired cry", and sometimes as she is waking up. She is also starting to smile more, although it is still difficult to catch it with a camera.
At times we catch ourselves hoping she grows up faster (this is usually when she is crying and we don't know what she wants), but looking back, the 1st month went by so fast and i wish she wouldn't grow up so fast.
This last month has mostly been focused on Olivia, but now that things are settling down we will be getting back to our exciting lives - which means traveling and visiting family and friends. As always, we will keep you updated.
2 comments:
Awww! I love the pictures.
yay! I'm glad you guys are getting things figured out. I love you and I love you guys!
Post a Comment