The pictures above are just random pictures we have taken, but this last weekend we finally had our first outing with Olivia. We went to Provo to do family pictures with grandma and grandpa Norton. She really isn't on a schedule, so it was going to be a guess as to when she would be feeding or sleeping. We got lucky, she slept through most of the pictures and then woke up the last 10 minutes to take pictures with her eyes open. We won't get the pictures for another couple of weeks, but don't worry I'll update you when they come.
Olivia has been a lot more animated lately, which has been really fun. She is experimenting with her sounds (and crys) and she is smiling a lot more. Everyday is a different day and you never know what new things she will do. I'm glad I have the opportunity and blessing of being a stay at home mom so I can capture all of these moments.
2 comments:
The picture of Nathan is such a dad picture. Most of my pictures of Kyle with the kids are of him holding them in front of the t.v. or with them asleep! She is getting so cute!! Hope you are doing well. Miss you!
don't you just love having a baby!! They are the best!!
Post a Comment