Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Nathan and I spent Thanksgiving weekend at my parents house in Vernal.  The whole family was there except for my brother and his family, making the grand total to 16 people.  I haven't seen one of my brothers and his family since April, so it was especially nice to catch up with them.  We had the traditional turkey dinner with all the fixings and then we ended the day with 5 different pies to choose from, which was delicious.

We spent most of our time playing with kids, going bike riding (which was affectionately named the turkeycross), and playing fusball.  It seems that whenever my family gets together you have to take a couple of days off afterwards, just to wind down from all the fun and excitement. 

We are very grateful for our families.  I know that it might sound cliche, but it is true.  We have a lot of fun whenever we get together and are truly blessed to have so many people love us.  Thanks family for a fabulous weekend!!






2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love the pictures with Olivia and you and Olivia and your dad. They are so precious.

Keri said...

:) very cute i am glad the Wesleys Wife is cute :)