Some new developments in our little Olivia is that she has discovered her thumb. At first she was satisfied with sticking 80% of her fist in her mouth and slobbering all over it, then she singled out the thumb. At first we thought the preference to her thumb was by accident, now almost every time she lies down to sleep she will turn to her side and instantly plop that thumb into her mouth. She still slobbers all over it and is very noisy, and she has yet to suck her thumb outside of the crib, but I would definitely say that she has joined the ever popular ranks of a thumb sucker.
When we went to her 2 month appointment her doctor informed us that she is a little behind with her "tummy time" skills so we have been tummying it up since then. We are proud to report that she can successfully hold her head up and roll from side to back without any assistance. Pretty soon our little one will be crawling all over the place.
Other than that, Olivia has been a very good little baby and she is definitely a blessing in our lives. We will often turn the tv on to watch a show, just to wind up on the floor making funny noises and silly faces at Olivia just to get one of those cherished smiles from her.
3 comments:
HOLY COW SHE'S CUTE! I'm so excited to hear she's rolling over and holding her head up! :) Can't wait to see it for myself haha!
She is holding her head so well... wow and it has only been a week.
I can't even believe how cute your baby is! Congrats by the way. I think I read your blog when you were prego. Where are you guys living. I'd love to meet up with you :)
email me meg.allen101@gmail.com
Post a Comment