Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


I'm a little late on this post, but Nathan and I had our 2nd Anniversary.  2 years does not seem like a long amount of time, but when I look back on them it sure seems like a lot has happened.  Our plans have changed so much in the past 2 years.  When we got married we were both going to school and planning on graduating and working for a couple of years to pay off our student loans and then start a family.  Boy did God have a different plan for us! and I would have to admit that it was for the better. I am so grateful for our little family and wouldn't change it for anything - yes, not even paid-off student loans. :D

Although we have only been married for 2 years, we have known each other since high school and have dated since 2005 and in all that time, I still am surprised by Nathan.  He is an awesome friend, an understanding husband, and a super fun daddy.  He is very supportive and a great spiritual leader in our home.  We have had a wonderful two years and I can't wait to see what the future will hold for us. 

4 comments:

Rachel N said...

congrats! :D

Keri said...

Ohio i remember that day!!! ;)and if i started leaving blank messages will you know what i wanted to say..... hmmmm....

Keri said...

....

Sarah Sidwell said...

Cute!! Love seeing pics of the 2 of you. We didnt get together over the break....we will have to chat soon.