This year for Christmas we went to Vernal to my parents for a couple of days and then came back to Salt Lake to have Christmas with the Norton side. While in Vernal we pulled out a box of toys that was stored away, and I think I was more excited for them than Olivia was, but she did enjoy all the stuffed animals and I got to reclaim some of my old favorites.
Olivia woke up at 5 am on Christmas day so we played around until 6 before waking the others. I dumped everything out of her stocking and the thing she was most excited about was her apple. I put apples in our stockings because Olivia loves apples and while cleaning up Christmas I found bites in all 3 of our apples.Olivia was excited for Christmas, but she is still figuring out how presents and wrapping paper works. For most of her presents she was more excited for the box then the present itself. A couple of times she would open her present to just turn around and help the next person open their presents. It was fun having a little helper.
This is our Christmas loot. Yep, we got Olivia a tunnel to crawl through and she loves it!
Here is our second Christmas with the Nortons. Olivia was interested with Denny's dog toys more then with the presents, but she eventually got into it. She got a tickle me Elmo, and while opening it she could see Elmo inside - that was the most excited she got with a gift - thanks grandma and grandpa.
Overall it was a fantastic Christmas!! We had lots of fun with family and loved sharing the Christmas spirit with each other. Thanks everybody for a great Christmas :D
No comments:
Post a Comment