I say it is a boy from that picture - nice job Nathan. We are excited to see you this week!! The kids are know counting down the days till Breana gets here, not when their baby brother does!!
tadaa is a funny way to annouce you are prego.. its like magic i guess.. :) Congrats! oh and happy late Birthday. just so you know i didn't need facebook to remind me of your birthday, i always remember!
You're pregnant? Congratulations! And... I found you! I've been thinking about you for a long time. I found out that you and Nathan got married :) That's awesome! I would love to see you guys sometime!!!
11 comments:
woot woot we can be sick together
yippee!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!! congrats!
YEAH!!! How exciting!! How far along are you then? How is your health?
Yep I was just waiting for that one! Congrats!!! PS - Wendi is in labor AS WE SPEAK!!! I mean, as I type.
You guys will have a cute baby. :)
Welcome to the parents club (soon enough, anyway.)
~Natalie
Whoot whoot! That's so exciting :) Congratulations!
I just found your blog! Yay!! :) Congratulations, you guys will be awesome parents!
I say it is a boy from that picture - nice job Nathan. We are excited to see you this week!! The kids are know counting down the days till Breana gets here, not when their baby brother does!!
could i BE more behind?!? hurray! i am so happy for you guys! now you can knit little baby booties...
tadaa is a funny way to annouce you are prego.. its like magic i guess.. :)
Congrats! oh and happy late Birthday. just so you know i didn't need facebook to remind me of your birthday, i always remember!
You're pregnant? Congratulations! And... I found you! I've been thinking about you for a long time. I found out that you and Nathan got married :) That's awesome! I would love to see you guys sometime!!!
Post a Comment