This last week has been pretty fun for me. I went to Vernal for a baby shower my mom threw for me and then I came home to go camping with the Norton fam in Huntington Canyon again. First the baby shower. My mom hosted a fabulous winnie the pooh themed party which was loads of fun.

One of the games we played had to do with guessing which type of "poo" was in each diaper. Don't worry, they were only melted candy bars placed in diapers, but it looked pretty real. It was great watching everybody's reactions. I especially loved my grandma's when she realized that she would have to either smell it or taste it in order to guess the right candy bar.

Thanks mom and fam for a great baby shower - I really enjoyed myself.

Nathan and I went camping again for the July 24th weekend (we sure have a knack for picking busy weekends). It was fun and relaxing - I love being in the middle of God's creation. This was the view to Mammoth Lake from our camping site - it was beautiful.

This time we went down with Mom and Dad Norton and Chase and Rachel. This was our last day camping so we are looking and smelling our best :D

Nathan, Bart and Chase participated in an archery shoot on Saturday. Nathan did really well. Part of the Tournament is called the Smoker's Round which allows each archer only one arrow, as soon as the archer breaks their arrow they are done with the tournament. This was the first time Nathan made it all the way through the smoker's round without losing or breaking his arrow. Good job Nathan!

Of course we enjoyed the rest of our time riding Bart's four-wheeler. It was a great time. Thanks again Norton fam - couldn't have done it without you :D
5 comments:
Looks like fun wish we lived closer so we could camp with you ;)
PS was the cake good???
I really need to stay caught up. I didn't know you were pregnant! When are you due? What are you having? We're having another boy in September - yeah. Congrats to you. Send me an e-mail sherry_kay16@yahoo.com, and I'll send you and invite to our blog.
Yay for showers! Both ones with gifts and the sprinkling after camping!
you are looking so great! How are you feeling?
I love the poo game!! I'd eat the chocolate no matter what it looked like! I love Chocolate!!
Post a Comment