Well, first I guess I better give a short update of our June. Mostly we stayed at home and enjoyed the rainy cool summer days. Then on June 27th Nathan's brother, Chase, got married to Rachel Gregory. It was a beautiful wedding. The wedding took place at a small lodge up big cottonwood canyon, and it proved to be a beautiful sunny day. Of course, I didn't take any pics of the wedding, but here is a link to the photographer's blog - it is Rachel and Chases Wedding (I'm the pregnant bridesmaid trying to blend in with the other cute bridesmaids).
http://megankunzphotography.blogspot.com/search/label/Weddings








Nathan and I went camping in Huntington Canyon for the 4th of July weekend with his family. It was a lot of fun, despite the fact that I am 7 months pregnant. We stayed in Nathan's parents camper trailer - so I guess you could say I was cheating, but it made it so much easier. We went up with Nathan's parents church group and they invited an irish/scottish guitar playing singer and he put on a concert for us for friday and saturday night. He was a lot of fun and entertaining. On Saturday night we invited a banjo player we met on the mountain to come to our camp to play with us. It was a remarkable show - nothing like sitting around a campfire listening to irish tunes being played by a guitarist, a mandolin, and a banjo. Happy 4th :D
We mostly took the four-wheeler out and enjoyed the beautiful scenery, of which we took lots of pics - here are the highlights
Nathan also really enjoyed taking pics of the wildlife - which consisted mostly of those little prairie dog things (pop-guts, as the locals call them), he got pretty good at it.
And of course, what would a camping trip be without those pesty little mosquitos.
2 comments:
I'm not going lo lie, you look pretty great pregnant! I am so excited for your little one to come :)
A camp trailer is not cheating. Keri and I take the boat out on the lake, its mostly the same as a trailer, but it floats. Oh, and I have to row to shore at 2 am to let the dogs pee.
Post a Comment