I know, it sounds more momentous than what it really was. Olivia was born with 15 to 20 random long hairs at the crown of her head, since the beginning we have been calling them her mad scientist hair. Now, after 3 (nearly 4) months we have noticed that those crazy mad scientist hairs grew longer and longer, while her other hair stayed the same length. Whenever she got her hair wet it looked like a comb-over. So I have decided to get rid of the crazy hairs once and for all.
I'm not that great with a camera, so I tried my very best to capture these hairs.
Before:
After:
And on a completely different side note, I thought I would show off Olivia's blanket that took me 10 months to finish. I started soon after I found out that it was going to be a girl, and just recently finished it.
5 comments:
Wow!! Good job on the blanket! I am impressed that you continued to work on it even after Olivia came. I started on a cross stitch for Landon when I found out I was pregnant and I still haven't finished it. Granted, it is a HUMUNGOUS cross stitch, but I haven't really even worked on it much since he has been here. Kinda sad. Maybe I will start working on it again for the twins...maybe when the whole nesting stage kicks in. We will see. Oh, also - I got a kick out of her hair! It reminded me of that crazy long hair that you had on your arm...and then Chris pulled it out. Am I crazy for even remembering that?? Do YOU remember that??
That is hilarious about the "mad scientist" hairs! I would have gotten rid of them too.
I'm super impressed with the blanket. It will be a treasure to her, I'm sure!
beautiful blanket! cute little girl too :)
your blanket is beautiful!!! I feel lucky to have one of your masterpieces too!
Good job capturing the hairs on film haha! And I'm glad you showed off your blanket! That is SO amazing! :)
Post a Comment