We spent Easter weekend with Nathan's parents, and it was really nice to go down and visit Price. Olivia travels like a pro and was super cute all weekend. Her grandparents gave her some toys for Easter and she would laugh and giggle each time we pulled the toys out. Thanks Bart and Karen for a nice relaxing weekend.
She is growing and doing new things each day. Recently she has learned to sit up all by herself, which is a relief for me because now I don't have to be holding her if she wants to sit up. She has also mastered rolling over - she will often just roll back and forth over and over again, I think just to roll over.
She is always full of smiles. Sometimes all we have to do is pull out the camera and she will start laughing and smiling. She loves playing with her toys and is quite content pulling all of her toys out of her toy box. She loves her daddy and, without fail, she will laugh and smile the biggest when he comes home from work. She definitely is a blessing in our lives.
Well, I've been knitting up some more projects and I finished my first piece of clothing. Of course I started with a piece of clothing for Olivia and I will have to admit that I am disappointed in my work this time. From a distance it looks like a cute kimono style jacket - but if you look closely you will see that it is slowly falling apart (which is why I didn't take any pictures close up this time). Despite what the jacket may look like, the model looks fabulous :D
2 comments:
Breana, que linda esta Olivia, que bueno que todo por ahi este bien, saludos a tu esposo y abrazos para Olivia,
con cariño Angela López
She is so smilely! How cute!
Post a Comment